Any Home Bakers Here?

I can relate, I don't particularly like the sound of my voice recorded.
Our voices sound deeper, richer and more resonant to ourselves than they do to others or in recordings because we hear them through the echo chamber of our own heads. When we hear our recorded voices, we tend to think we sound flat, shrill or tinny. My recorded voice actually sounds whiney to me. Do you like photographs of yourself, or do you have a different mental image of yourself than what the camera sees? I'm always amazed by how many pounds (and years!) the camera puts on me! :lau

Our voices sound deeper, richer and more resonant to ourselves than they do to others or in recordings because we hear them through the echo chamber of our own heads. When we hear our recorded voices, we tend to think we sound flat, shrill or tinny. My recorded voice actually sounds whiney to me. Do you like photographs of yourself, or do you have a different mental image of yourself than what the camera sees? I'm always amazed by how many pounds (and years!) the camera puts on me! :lau
I don't really like photos of myself, but I do think I look handsome. Is that part of loving myself?

I don't really like photos of myself, but I do think I look handsome. Is that part of loving myself?
I guess... I know NOW that I was pretty once. Didn't know it at the time. But I do love myself for ... just being an amazing human being, I guess. I've learned a lot, survived a lot, loved a lot, and am still kickin'. Life's an adventure, isn't it?

A fun time playing with croissant dough :)
IMG_4407 Small.jpeg

IMG_4408 Small.jpeg

I decided to do orange zest and blueberries as well...
IMG_4402 Small.jpeg

Its been raining for days and days, so I've been doing a lot of baking.

Back
Top Bottom