Any Home Bakers Here?

Can someone help me figure out how to explain to him American cuisine?
Send him a plane ticket and he can tour the country ;) Every region has some "common dishes" many that are not common in other parts. And yes a lot of them came, or were derived from, foods from different countries. Makes sense since the vast majority of people here came from other countries over the last few hundred years.

I actually had a similar question when driving through Canada and seeing signs for things like "Chinese and Canadian food". What the heck is Canadian food? Other than poutine, which itself is regional, I have no idea!!

Send him a plane ticket and he can tour the country ;) Every region has some "common dishes" many that are not common in other parts. And yes a lot of them came, or were derived from, foods from different countries. Makes sense since the vast majority of people here came from other countries over the last few hundred years.

I actually had a similar question when driving through Canada and seeing signs for things like "Chinese and Canadian food". What the heck is Canadian food? Other than poutine, which itself is regional, I have no idea!!
Super info. Just mixed two Loaves of Sourdough Multigrain Seeded Bread. Son
and his wife visiting ...that is their favorite. I have baked a lot of Sourdough this week....one for Me, one for neighborgh Dan, one for neighbor Roberta, One for
my daughter...I count 6 loaves. My Genesis 2 is smiling.

Hoping to get my Camera soon...I have a fantastic New Sourdough recipe to post.

Later Aria

Thanks for the advice. I was able to explain it to him.

On a sidenote, I have raisin bread in the bread machine.

How do you do that? I always got an email sent to me. I will do what you
do to check Threads if I need to do that.....but I do not know how to start??????

When you are in BYC click twice on the bell at top where your name is and it will show you the threads that have been answered.

Just scroll through them to pick up the ones that did not show up as an email.

This works for me.

Thanks for the advice. I was able to explain it to him.

On a sidenote, I have raisin bread in the bread machine.
House Smells like fresh baked Sourdough Bread....2 loaves Sourdough Multigrain
Seeded Bread cooling. Ready for Son and his wife arriving to visit. It is so great
to be able to BAKE....my Genesis2 THANKS TO RON HAS BEEN BUSY. Makes
a much HIGHER LOAF when FED...OFTEN. GREAT.

A5F86083-12CD-4F9B-90B3-CA1E228BF9E9.jpeg

Made onigiri today.

Back
Top Bottom