Any ideas on these little feather legged butterballs?

Are Mille Fluer a breed or color? She has a straight comb like a cochin. I hope I can find someone if I need to to take them. Maybe someone on here would want them. Craigs list makes me nervous. I have no idea where they would be going. Im a bit attached. lol

Millie Fleur is a color. I'm guessing the other poster meant a Millie Fleur D'uccle, which it could be I suppose. D'uccles have beards and muffs, your chick doesn't really look bearded to me though. Its usually pretty obvious if they are (like so obvious you can see it right after they hatch). If it is bearded, it'll be a small beard. I raise bearded Silkies, and I can see their little beards when they're still wet from the egg after hatching :gig
Nikki

Last edited:
After looking at her closely, I'm pretty sure she is bantam partridge cochin. I have a little black bantam cochin too in the pics. They were the same size to begin with, but the brown one is much bigger than the black now. Both have very heavily feathered legs. Both are very friendly. The white one has hardly feathered out at all so I'm pretty sure is a light brahma rooster because I have a buff brahma that is the same age that has alot of feathers. The wyandottes are now showing signs of sex, I think I have a hen and a roo. Disappointed, because I dont want to disturb my neighbors with roosters. The way it is looking now I have one of each in each breed. 2 brahma bantams, 2 cochins, 2 wyandottes, so 3 males 3 females. I hope Im wrong though. I want to keep them all.

Okay Im officially a crazy chicken lady. I got 2 s/l wyandotte pullets and two standard cochin babies today. :) Yes they are in their own brooder. I didnt trust my bigger babies. These little ones are teeny!!

Back
Top Bottom