any one with pics of Lavender Wyandotte s

pinkwindsong

Songster
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
Laurens SC
hi I bought a pair of lavender Wyandotte they are 4 weeks old I would love to see pics of adult birds// Please show them off

thanks )O(
Pink

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I don't think I've ever heard of lav Wyandottes. I'd love to see them.

sjarvis00

Songster
10 Years
May 4, 2009
Shawnee, OKlahoma
Wasn't aware of any, most likely and early cross from an Orp project as well. I too would like to see them when you get an opportunity

LMEggs

Show Me Feathers Poultry CO
11 Years
May 4, 2008
I had some for a while but my stock all got murdered out by coons. Here was my pics of my young stock I had last year. A select few had them I might go back and ask for a few young birds It might be something I work on again someday... I had Wyandotte X Wyandotte I just some how had the gene in my blacks and discovered it.

LMEggs

Show Me Feathers Poultry CO
11 Years
May 4, 2008
I would love to see if any others have Lavender Wyandottes!

pinkwindsong

Songster
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
Laurens SC
YUPPP'ers thats what my pair look like too.. and ya know for the life of me I cant remember the name of the man I bought them from at the Chickenstock... hopefully he will be at the spring chickenstock too.. they are goiing fast and healthy.. and really getting good personalities and gentleness...

)O(

If and When I find out the mans name Ill pass it on. he has got a breedeing program set up...

)O(Pink

teamsunbelt

Songster
8 Years
May 23, 2011
Midland, NC
Found this old thread, maybe some of you are still here, or there is more info out there.

I just picked up 6 Lav Wyandotte chicks, with 6 Blue Wyandotte Chicks.

My understanding is that the Blue Wyandotte carrier the Andalusian Blue gene, blue / black / and splash. Is the Lavender the same type of gene, or does the Lavender breed true?

draye

Crowing
9 Years
Nov 30, 2010
Arkansas
Found this old thread, maybe some of you are still here, or there is more info out there.

I just picked up 6 Lav Wyandotte chicks, with 6 Blue Wyandotte Chicks.

My understanding is that the Blue Wyandotte carrier the Andalusian Blue gene, blue / black / and splash. Is the Lavender the same type of gene, or does the Lavender breed true?
Lav to lav should breed true.

Top Bottom