any other guesses on breed?

raisingchicks

In the Brooder
Mar 24, 2015
Ok so i posted before but tried to take some better pics

They yellow one is a buff orpington and definitely a pullet. The white one might be a white leghorn, I am not 100% sure though, as for the gender of the white one, I am leaning towards cockerel but I would need better pictures of his face and body to be sure.

Do you get different breeds out of the same tub at tractor supply? First they told me they were all pullets when i bought them but i called the next day to find out what breed they were they told me they had no idea they just bought a stright run batch from the hatchery.

You can absolutely get different breeds from the same bin at TSC! Take everything they tell you with a grain of salt. I went to the one near me 2 weeks ago out of curiosity just to see what they had. They only had 2 bins, one labeled golden sex link pulletts and the other was golden sex link cockerel. The only problem was they had it backwards! The pulletts were the cockerels!
1f633.png

Do you get different breeds out of the same tub at tractor supply? First they told me they were all pullets when i bought them but i called the next day to find out what breed they were they told me they had no idea they just bought a stright run batch from the hatchery.

That's really poor, and sad, but unfortunately not uncommon with tractor supplies. I'm really sorry that happened to you.

Back
Top Bottom