Any other hawaiians out there?

Pics
416F6E3D-02C0-4778-96B8-8C2E57417F46.jpeg
Serama chicks available. Just want them to go to a good home! Blues and splashes.

Big Island, HPP

These guys looking for a home!!

Aloha, We live on the Big Island in Waikoloa, but are moving to 5 acres near South Point (Waiohinu) in a month. We're wanting to start a small flock to mostly run free range (I'll be building a nighttime coop for them). We are new to chickens and we're open to what breeds to raise, but we probably want some Araucanas, Ameraucanas or Easter Eggers and some others to spice up the flock. Anyone know where we might be able to find any?

Oh yes I can keep them a month if you think you’d like them then. I do have serama chicks as well but as you know, they are tiny chickens! By the way, I kinda like Waikoloa Village! Or at least it’s proximity to the sunshine and beaches!

Mahalo for the offer Annie, but we're not sure when we'll be ready for them. I have to figure out what kind of coop I am going to build, build it and probably eliminate some mongoose before I can bring the chickens in. I don't want to promise I'll come get them, but if you still have them when we're ready, we're interested.

20180626_153745.jpg
Hello! I am on the Big Island (Hawaii)
I got the 2 white silkie roosters as hatchlings under the assumption that they where girls. They have grown to be Roosters and I do not need 2 white roosters. I tried to keep them as long as I could. They are sweet as can be, but it does not amuse me when one of the white roo's wants to mount his brother. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me a silkie Hen for one of my boys. Maybe even a polish hen, or a frizzled Cochin hen. Or he can be yours for a re homing fee (you can give me an offer) I would love if he could go to a good home that will not eat him. He would make a good flock protector as they both are always on alert to protect their flock. Would likely make great breeders. I got splash babies from them, parents was a splash and blue. Hormones are raging in the roo's so I can't blame them for wanting to mount each other.

Back
Top Bottom