Any other ideal orders coming this week?

I would call them. I deal with a lady named shannon and she was very helpfull when i called about delivery. She told me exactly what time they left the hatchery and was only 1 hr. off from when she said the p.o. would call me. Her extention is 5408. She seemed very knowledgeable and was very helpfull. Good Luck

I have an order shipping out on Wed. They should be here by Friday. Small order of about 10, and I am sure some packing peanuts! I spoke to Shannon too and she was very helpful. I would call them. Good Luck!!

chickie momma,, my order came last thursday am at 8. They left the hatchery at 3p.m. wed. I'm within 100 miles of them so i thought that was why they came that quick. Since iv'e seen several post here from ppl up north that shipped the same time as mine and they got thiers the next day. Just a heads up.. be ready thursday just in case. I hope your chicks arrive well and give you lots of eggies. Happy clucking

Mine were scheduled to ship today 2-16. Hopefully they will arrive Wednesday.
Ameraucanas 4
Barred Rock 4
New Hampshire Red 4
Assorted Wyandotte 4

Quote:
If yours shipped out mine must have too.
wee.gif
Last time I ordered it took two days. Yours might only take one since you are in a "big" city and I'm in the sticks.

I'm counting on mine to take two days, I took Wednesday off from work. I'll be scrambling for sure if I get the call tomorrow morning.
barnie.gif

That's where we don't have a choice. We get one truck of deliveries first thing in the morning. They said they might call as early as 7:30. I just hope all this bad weather won't hurt them.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom