Any other ideal orders coming this week?

I got chicks last week and they were here in 15 hours from the time they left the hatchery till the p.o. talked to me. Yea i got 7 rir roos for packing. Cool huh. Good luck and enjoy your babies.

Oh yeah, my order should ship out tomorrow Wednesday 2/18/2009. 2 Production Reds, 3 Easter Eggers, 2 Quail Antwerp Bantams, 1 African Goose, 1 Fawn and White Runner duck and 1 Indian Runner duck.

I can not wait!!!!!!

Everybody that ordered from them..

Just curious, but did you get another email saying they would ship earlier? Because when I ordered it said they would ship 2/18 and then I got an email comfirming it also. Well the very next day I got another email saying thanks for my order and they will be shipped out 2/16 and I will get them 2/18. Well at the last minute I called them and added 4 extra chicks to my order and the sales rep told me again they would be shipped out 2/16 and get to me 2/18. Well as I stated eariler they came today! So keep an eye out for the chicks at the PO, they might just come early.

My order was that way, too, Havi. When I ordered, it said they would be shipped on the 18th, which was perfect since they'd arrive on Friday the 20th and I don't work Fridays. Then, I get an email saying my order was going to ship out on the 16th. I emailed back and questioned the date, mostly because the 16th was a holiday. They replied and confirmed a ship date of the 16th. So, I'm expecting them to arrive tomorrow, a day I normally work, but I took the day off to be available. They'd better show up.
fl.gif

I am expecting 11 chicks from Ideal tomorrow. We live near there, so my husband is driving to pick them up. We are so excited! This is my first post, so hopefully this will work.

When my cell rang this morning I almost didnt answer it. Im glad I did! I didnt know who the number was and I had an additude when I answered it. Thinking to myself, who in the world is calling this early!? It was the PO saying "Holly? We have chicks." It took me a couple of seconds to wake up and realize what they were saying. All I could say was 'oh $h*#' I originally took off tomorrow so I could be home and keep an eye out on my eggs and then be there when the chicks arrived. I had to leave work at 10:30 this morning. That was the earliest I could get out of there. The whole time I was just thinking about my baby chicks.

I ordered 3 Golden Sex-Links, 2 EEs and 2 White Leghorns. They included 13 packing peanuts.

Aw, thanks airheart43! Looks like you have quite a fun household with all those animals! These are my first chicks.

Back
Top Bottom