Any pagan chicken keepers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to throw around the word 'snowflake' yet that's exactly what you're doing, making false claims here and there and failing to argue your point. Fact is, you claimed that i assumed you don't 'believe' when you clearly stated you were an atheist. And paganism is a belief in itself. Therefore you can't be a pagan. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.
Good day.
I am an atheist, doesn’t mean I can’t celebrate astronomical events. Celebrating them doesn’t mean I’ve appropriated anything from you or your culture. Your beliefs aren’t the only ones that exist in the world. I’m not responding to you any more.

I am an atheist, doesn’t mean I can’t celebrate astronomical events. Celebrating them doesn’t mean I’ve appropriated anything from you or your culture. Your beliefs aren’t the only ones that exist in the world. I’m not responding to you any more.
Then why did you get mad when I assumed you weren't a pagan? All of this for nothing lol

"Then why did you get mad when I assumed you weren't a pagan? All of this for nothing lol"

There is the issue, I don't believe she was mad at all, you don't seem to be able to have a conversation.
She was being obviously aggressive, but when I returned the same energy I get called aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom