AnyBody else set to hatch this weekend?

Have had three hatch today!! Yipee
Left this morning with only one hatched in the midle of the night, was already totally dry when I got up. 4 pipped. Figured let me take my daughter to the Zoo , so I wouldn't be with my nose up on the window all day!!
wink.png

Came home 4 1/2hrs later and nothing hatched!
sad.png

They just where waiting for me to come home
smile.png

In the last half hour 2 more hatched!! YEAH YEAH YEAH
Just had a question, My first pure bred Polish hatched, and it has what looks like a deformed top of the head ,is that normal?
Always thought it was just al feathers on top, not a high skull. Looks like a big lump.
Anybody?!?!
Will post this question seperate too

fl.gif
I'm so nervous. We're due to hatch tomorrow. The only thing I've noticed is that my humidity is on the rise. I added water this morning because it was at 55% (darn dry CO weather). I've been keeping a journal of what happens and humidity has gone from 55% around 9am to about 68% at 5pm. I can't this anticipation!!
barnie.gif
Come on babies, pip away!!!!
jumpy.gif

Sonja

Quote:
Good luck!!! I have 3 out and 3 pipped, and I just started day 19, I guess their all a bunch of earlybirds!

Oooo, I'm jealous!! This is our first hatch, so I'm praying that we get at least one baby.
sad.png

Sonja

Quote:
Good luck!!! I have 3 out and 3 pipped, and I just started day 19, I guess their all a bunch of earlybirds!

Oooo, I'm jealous!! This is our first hatch, so I'm praying that we get at least one baby.
sad.png

Sonja

This is my first hatch too, and I decided when I set the eggs not to expect much, because I would much rather be surprised than dissapointed, and boy oh boy am I surprised, 3 days early!

Quote:
It's always nice to have a hatch mate!!!

My little lone turkey pipped this morning. I guess I'm gonna sit here all night with my nose pressed against the window waiting
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom