Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
Constantly finding yourself trying to use BYC emojis elsewhere!?

Cause I am.

Like... I’ll be on Facebook or Twitter or texting someone and I will literally type out : lau or : love (without the spaces of course). Or I’ll be wanting to use this one :eek: or this one :oops: because 😱 or 🙈 just doesn’t cut it. :lau

I actually literally just did this on FB. I added : love to a comment and had to go back and edit it and take it out and put 😍🥰 instead because :love doesn’t work on FB :lau :oops:

Anybody else!? Just me!? The BYC ones are just so good and so much more expressive :lau :oops:

Constantly finding yourself trying to use BYC emojis elsewhere!?

Cause I am.

Like... I’ll be on Facebook or Twitter or texting someone and I will literally type out : lau or : love (without the spaces of course). Or I’ll be wanting to use this one :eek: or this one :oops: because 😱 or 🙈 just doesn’t cut it. :lau

I actually literally just did this on FB. I added : love to a comment and had to go back and edit it and take it out and put 😍🥰 instead because :love doesn’t work on FB :lau :oops:

Anybody else!? Just me!? The BYC ones are just so good and so much more expressive :lau :oops:
Yes! I constantly search through my other crappy phone emojis for BYC ones without even thinking about it :lol:
I tried to copy them because I thought maybe I could insert them then, but it didn't work.
BYC emojis are the best.

Yes! I constantly search through my other crappy phone emojis for BYC ones without even thinking about it :lol:
I tried to copy them because I thought maybe I could insert them then, but it didn't work.
BYC emojis are the best.
I so wish they could be used elsewhere!! It’s so much better that they move instead of the flat ones! I sometimes use gifs but it’s not the same!!

I so wish they could be used elsewhere!! It’s so much better that they move instead of the flat ones! I sometimes use gifs but it’s not the same!!
I know, right?!?!?! Why are my phone emojis so lame :hit
The phone emojis are faster to use because my internet is a bit slow, so I sometimes use them on here if I'm just writing a reply quick, but I don't like the way they look.

I know, right?!?!?! Why are my phone emojis so lame :hit
The phone emojis are faster to use because my internet is a bit slow, so I sometimes use them on here if I'm just writing a reply quick, but I don't like the way they look.
Yeah exactly!! I mean they’re alright but not to convey strong emotions. :lau

Yeah exactly!! I mean they’re alright but not to convey strong emotions. :lau
Yes! So boring
Screenshot_2020-12-15-14-21-31.png

Back
Top Bottom