Anyone else a Doctor Who fan???

Im a new chick owner as of last sunday! Our very first chicks ever! I am also a huge doctor who fan! I have watched it for over 7 years and still don't miss an episode religiously. I loved david tenant but matt smith is coming in as a new favorite. I love how they both took the roll and put themselves right into it! Anyone name their chickens/roosters after doctor who characters??

tumblr_mjrthrZPRU1s8uw9po1_500.jpg

I'm doing this - And my one teacher watches Doctor who, but the other kids don't so only she will get it XD

I've only seen David in Harry Potter, so I don't have much to compare but he's one of my favorite actors. you have to be a good actor to be on my list of good actors (I'm and actress (I wish I could just say actor...) so I like to sort of study other actor's acting styles.)

I personally think Amy is the best companion. she's not overly dramatic or so in love with the doctor or annoying. but I can see how people might not think she's the best companion, though. Rory is awesomely hilarious!

Oh my gosh I love your HP/DW pic! I'm a proud reader of Harry Potter myself. I'm totally going to do the impossible astronaut day... anybody else on board too??

Back
Top Bottom