Anyone else's eggs hatching soon?

Ugh, hatch day and not even a wiggle. Darn usps, why must they torture me? If your gonna throw my box of eggs around like a footbball and crush half of them, dont even bother delivering it! My egg supplier wrapped them up beautifuly. To bad usps didnt care about a box marked fragile on every side. I dont know, maybe im jumping the gun.. but my last hatch were atleast wiggling by hatch day =(. So frustrated. Hope i didnt waste my time trying to save them.
don't worry its only hatch day sometimes they hatch late

I have got 4 of my 7 eggs pip ahhhh 1 polish 2 black orps 1 pekin the ones that havent piped are 1 pekin 1 black orp 1 silkie i really hope the silkie hatches
pop.gif

Only one of my eggs were rocking yesterday but now a few more are rocking. I expect at least one will start hatching tonight.

I have 17 now. Stared at this incubator all day yesterday, up until about 2 am, and the little bugges popped out somtime between then and 6 am! Im a little worried because they appear to be stomping other eggs open now. Should i get them outa there, or let them go about their way for a while? Most are dry, got a couple that arnt though. I hate to open my incubator, wont it cause hatch problems for my othera?

I have 17 now. Stared at this incubator all day yesterday, up until about 2 am, and the little bugges popped out somtime between then and 6 am! Im a little worried because they appear to be stomping other eggs open now. Should i get them outa there, or let them go about their way for a while? Most are dry, got a couple that arnt though. I hate to open my incubator, wont it cause hatch problems for my othera?
i took mine out strate away i had the brooder warmed up for them try to do it quickly :)

Back
Top Bottom