Anyone ever had a chicken adopt a skunk before????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Skunks hibernate in the summer??
Thats a new one on me.
Look where the poster is from.
Argentina IS in the SOUTHERN hemisphere where it is LATE SPRING/ early summer.
wink.png

At the risk of being called the sour grape here…… somewhere there is the saying….”You can take it out of the wild, but you cannot take the wild out of it.”
duc.gif
Please be careful.
frow.gif

it is cute... I wish you could get a better photo.... but yes... you need to break the bond before the skunk or his mama does it for you....

Quote:
Thats a new one on me.
wink.png

Argentina in the Southern hemisphere??? NO WAY. The orginal post did not say Argentina. Do you have anything constructive to add or do you just go around looking to find honest mistakes. JA

Quote:
Thats a new one on me.
wink.png

Argentina in the Southern hemisphere??? NO WAY. The orginal post did not say Argentina. Do you have anything constructive to add or do you just go around looking to find honest mistakes. JA

Patman, take a dang chill pill for heaven's sake.

It wasn't in the original post but the OP did say,

Quote:
And, FYI, Argentina is in the southern hemisphere.

Maybe next time read the whole thread and do a little research before your show your backside.

Just sayin'

Quote:
Thats a new one on me.
wink.png

Actually, yes, Argentina is in the southern hemisphere and their seasons are the opposite of ours, so late spring/early summer is exactly right. And yes, the OP did say she was in Argentina.

Play nice, all. 'Tis the season of goodwill, and all that .

The skunk is darling, but I have to agree with the others that instinct will probably end up trumping filial devotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom