Anyone ever order from Ideal-poultry?

Lovesilkty21

Songster
10 Years
Jul 26, 2009
Chandler
Hey All-
I was just wondering if any of you have ever ordered from Ideal poultry, that were I ordered and I haven’t heard anything, and they haven’t pull the money out of the account and today is the hatch day, I’m really hoping my chickies will be of there way.

If you have ordered from ideal when did you chick’s come(hatch day Wednesday0 Thursday Friday Saturday?

Thank you for any help you got

i have ordered from ideal before with no probs at all

this is direct from their site for shipping info

"SHIPPING DATES: During the months of February through May, IDEAL will be shipping poultry Sunday through Wednesday. IDEAL hatches 52 weeks each year and most shipments will be made on Tuesday and Wednesday during the remaining months."

i would say just call Ideal and ask a person there

they are very helpful and friendly there and im sure they can help you much better with this

guess it depends when you placed the order and that will determine when they will ship to you??

Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8 AM - 12 Noon and 1 PM - 5 PM Tel: 254-697-6677 Fax: 254-697-2393

hope it helps

I tried calling and it just rang and rang
I placed my order on the 7-25-09 with a hatch day or 8-12-09
and the site say they would charge the card the friday before which would have been 8-7-09
but they haven't and it say they would contacted if they were any problems.
I tried also email them and nothing.
I have our brooder all set and still not chicks and am concerned i may not be getting them as i hoped
sad.png

Quote:
Their business hours are CST, central standard time. They may have been closed when you tried to call. When did you try to email them? They've been pretty responsive the times I emailed them. I would reply back to the hatch date confirmation they send when you first place your order.

I emailed them back right after I got the conformation in July, but i figured i hear close to hatch day and then i emailed again this morning since i haven't heard anything, or seem the money move.

Last edited:
Quote:
They can't always answer emails within the day of receiving it, especially if it's a hatching/shipping day because everyone's trying to get the chicks sorted, into their packaging and out for shipment by 3:30pm or so.

I was always charged the day of the shipment, and it showed up on my account a few days later because of how my bank has my card set up. Some shipments happen overnight, some take a day or two. It all depends on how your mail is routed.

Hi,
I've ordered from Ideal for the last 3 maybe 4 years. I've always been treated well and have gotten live chicks...no problems whatsoever. I like Ideal. My chicks were shipped on a Wednesday and always arrive safely on Friday.

Let us all know when and how your chicks are doing.

Back
Top Bottom