Anyone ever seen a shaved cat?

Yeah, I shaved a few cats in my dog grooming days, I don't miss it. Most were sedated thankfully. I used to shave my own cat without sedation. He would keep dispensing mm's every few minutes.
yuckyuck.gif
I feel a little bad laughing because they were obviously stress poops, but I can't help myself...

Last edited:
Nah, Morty the cat was fine, he probably would have been worse if it wasn't at home and his mom's wasn't doing it. He was slightly embarrassed afterwards, I got some pretty mad faces kitty shots of him. He was a good cat.

Looking good...but I'm not sure she's too happy about it...maybe it'll grow on her. :gig

Oh yeah, she was very mad! She ran and hid downstairs when I did the sweater. LOL So then after a few minutes I went and found her and took it off. Then put the coat on..
1f605.png
The sweater might be a little small idk, it looks like it fits and i think it does but the leg holes aren't very elastic so hard to put on. But the coat is pretty easy cause you just unzip the top and kinda step into it and zip it. I'll probably keep both though. For now I've left the coat on. I'll probably put the sweater on again later and keep it on.

So mostly she's mad I had to fuss with her legs so much lol

Back
Top Bottom