anyone got weird names for there chickens??//

It is more interesting than Jane or George. Plus I like to name them young and before I know if it is a roo or hen I like to give a name that could go either way. Unless I get them sexed. Those were the only ones from a hatchery.
Trouble, Phoenix, Starlight, Clyde, Zeus, Alpha, Midnight, Talon, Gizmo, Copper,Red, Blaze, Cherokee, Pochahontis, Katana, Raven, Fury. Gypsy, Clover, Calypso, whisper, Sunny, Mystic, Mohawk, Guardian, Galaxy, Magic
That is it,,for now. New chicks will hacth next week,,yay

Yes I do, Each and every chicken is different either in color, cause I have alot of diff breeds, or there is a marking on them that is different. That is 41 all together right now.

I have: Cheep, Epona, Midnight, Suki the Silkie, Partridge, Sebright, Raspberry, Yoko, Swiff, Penny, Little Red Hen, Sticky, Rukia, Pasha, Brandy and Necco :)

I have: Cheep, Epona, Midnight, Suki the Silkie, Partridge, Sebright, Raspberry, Yoko, Swiff, Penny, Little Red Hen, Sticky, Rukia, Pasha, Brandy and Necco :)

I have one of those big colorful, metal rooster sculptures with rebar legs out by the coop. Like this, but he's in red, yellow, white, black, and green:

$(KGrHqR,!lYE9Iz2wCD)BPY(FbkgPw~~60_35.JPG

I call him Gregory Peck.

Last edited:
I have an austarlorp named Christmas lights and a white leghorn called Jsquared
Soon I'm getting silkie and polish hens which I'm going to call Landoody and Humphroody, after my friend
I am getting two muscovy ducks which i am going to call Dr. Face and Dr. Sexy
I have three cockatiels, Hargreeves, Margarine, and simon, a lovebird called Luna and an indian ringneck we call Doody

Back
Top Bottom