Anyone hatching on Christmas??

i will put some eggs on the 10th of December or sooner (when my eggs arrive)

Last edited by a moderator:
I set 20 eggs in the 'bator this morning so the due date will be the 26th. Miss Prissy is sending me some BBS, so I should have the second hatch around New Years.

HOW FUN IS THAT?!
wee.gif

Ok well mine are due on Christmas!

I am excited cause I just put them in yesterday and I have EE's
and 3 BLRW and 2 blue copper marans. Keep your fingers crossed for me on those eggs, most arrived smashed!
fl.gif

I will candle in 7 days...ohhh man babies PLEASE be in there.....

fl.gif
:fl:fl:fl:fl

My BBS Orp eggs from MissPrissy are due on Christmas too.
It's my first hatch, I'm pretty nervous... but I have a good bator and I'll be watching it like a hawk!!

My BBS from Miss P are due on the 22nd. I also have some of my black sexlink eggs due that day as well. When I get home tonight, I'll be setting another dozen eggs, due on/around the 27th, I think.

Since I had hatches on Halloween and Thanksgiving, I tried to work around Christmas by a couple of days this time!!

I had hoped to have my eggs due on Christmas, but dang post office is taking extra time getting them to me....if they arrive today, looks like they'll be due the 28th/29th...heck, maybe I"ll have New Year's babies! That would be neat!

Well, I know I'm a bit ahead since mine have been set for about 11 days, but I have 3 pekins growing!!
ya.gif
I can't tell ANYTHING with the goose eggs!
barnie.gif
The other two pekins are: one clear and one blood ring
sad.png
I am getting some rouen and cayuga eggs next week, so those should (hopefully) be New Year's babies!!
ya.gif
I am totally CRAZY!!
Oops! nevermind, they would have to be chickens to be new year's babies
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom