Anyone have chicks due around Nov. 5th?

LaynaDon95

Songster
8 Years
Jan 18, 2012
Texas
Looking for a hatch-along buddy! I have a broody Buff Orpington that due on November 5th (my brothers birthday, actually) and it will be my second broody ever! She has 11 eggs, or did last time I could get close enough to count. ;)
I would love to have some others whose story I can follow as well!
wee.gif
I'm so excited!

Your hen is so pretty.I have 8 eggs set in my homemade cooler bator. They are supposed to hatch Nov 3.So i will join you
smile.png
Thank you! You should see her when I approach her nest! She puffs up all her feathers and squawks like a mama dinosaur.
lau.gif
What kind of eggs? I miss incubating, but I have so many chickens already, I certainly don't need to hatch anymore right now!

Well just a mixture i have GLW,EE,BA,and BB.My roosters are GLW and EE. Ialso have pekin and mallad eggs in the bator. I Have a total of 32 eggs just have 5 different hatch dates. My first time trying it.I really wanted to hatch some pekin but they are not fertile or early death.

Thank you! You should see her when I approach her nest! She puffs up all her feathers and squawks like a mama dinosaur. :lau  What kind of eggs? I miss incubating, but I have so many chickens already, I certainly don't need to hatch anymore right now! 

Mama dino, funny that would be a sight.

Started my first incubation of Phoenix Barred rock crosses,along with 15 pure bred Phoenixs.First time incubating on my own.Collected eggs over a 2 week period,hope this doesn't mess up hatching rate.Incubator maintaining 100 degrees and water tray kept filled.Wish me luck.

Good Luck!!!!!!! My husband and i would love a pr of phoenix one day.Havent decided if we want Golden or Silver yet.They are so beautiful.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom