Anyone have experiences with Ouija boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ouijia boards have nothing to do with voodoo...

What gryeyes said is spot on, know the tool before you attempt to use it.

*plays creepy music*

Du du du du, du du du du

This is "true" Voo Doo. (In the foreground, casting demonic spells. Note the black hench-rooster behind him.)

86687_005.jpg

Years ago when I was younger a person I knew invited me over and they brought one out.
I went into complete panic mode. They wanted me to play with it. I got such bad vibes that I freaked out when they put it on my knees. i wouldn't even touch it.

Years later I was talking to a friend of mine about it. He just looked at me and said it was a good thing I didn't touch it. He would never explain why and I didn't ask.

I stay away from them.

Just because the power of the Ouija Board is something you
may not believe in does not make it any less real.

For instance...I don't believe Cannibals should be allowed to eat
people. But I know enough not to let one catch me.

Don't toy with the Other Side...

I would never give a demon so much power over me that I wouldn't touch a game board and an object.

Further, I suppose if you consulted a physicist, he might make an argument that the energy and gravity that each object (including humans) has is what "drives" the pointer, combined with excited imaginations.

I think there are many ways a demon could "enter in" or "take hold" or prove his existence, and those are not limited to an Ouija board. I postulate that if Ouija boards had the capacity to "communicate with demons" it wouldn't remain in a questionable state, rather, I think there would be numerous videos, etc., with indisputable evidence that the communication is real.

Here is a question: if you believe in demons, who is the more powerful being, you or the demon?

I will undoubtedly say I am more powerful than any demon, real or imagined.

I'm not making light of the question, btw, just bringing a little sobriety to the issue.

i don't see why everyone is saying demons..... envoking spirits is practiced in many cultures and these spirits are not demons.. so why does using this tool make ya'll think of demons..

its ok to be afraid of stuff you don't understand but why poison peoples minds with the fear of demons from using a Ouija board.. lt's kind what kids do eh?

to all who call it evil please explain why, so everyone knows why your calling it evil.. don't just say it's evil cause of wht you heard from a friend of a friend.. i want to see some facts on why it's evil?

blessings and luv

ॐ माँ

Quote:
its demonic and of the occult and wisdom would tell you to leave it alone.

thats personal opinion my friend.. i don't use them myself... but spreading fear with unfounded statements is worse then any demon

blessings

Well I think they have to do with demons because "almost" all the people I talked to said no dont do it, and i watched so many videos of it.
I dont know thats my oppinion.

The "Ouija Board" is still a fairly new term for an old thing. Patented in the
late 1800's, it's beginnings go way back in time...more than two millennium.
They were called "talking boards" and date back to to ancient times-Pythagoras
in Greece in the sixth century B.C. and the Byzantine historian Ammianus Marcellinus
in the fourth century. Also, in ancient Chinese civilizations, early variations on the
modern Ouija board were described.

What you see today is but a modern toy, without the power the taking boards once
contained. They were used by the ancient wizards, the shaman, the magicians of the
times. Their use--their very real use--was to control the people.

Control by fear if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom