Anyone interested in la fleches?

Rabid Vulture

Songster
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Sherwood, Oregon
I have two beautiful la fleche cockerels for sale. I am located around Portland, Oregon and the boys will be going to the Washington County Fair if anyone is interested. I don't know how to ship live birds and I'm kind of leery of it, so pick up would be wonderful. I can always meet someone half way. These are very nice birds and they will not be free.

One is slightly more filled out than the other due to his dominance over the small rooster. But neither have shown any aggression towards people. The larger one likes to sit in my lap.

Looking for $25 for the larger and $15 for the smaller rooster. These are very hard to find birds. The only reason I am selling them is because I can't seem to find a hen for them. Thus, it's silly for me to keep them unless I want to show them. I have limited space so I chose to sell them.

Here's a picture of the larger rooster "Condor."
Condorfull.jpg

I don't have any pictures of the smaller one but he pretty much looks exactly like his brother, just smaller. The smaller ones comb is prettier too. So he might make a better breeder?

Thanks,
-Tamsen.

Last edited:
I just got a trio from 92Caddy
big_smile.png
They are LOVELY birds! He sells hatching eggs as well. Maybe you could get some hens that way
wink.png
Such a shame to part with such nice birds
smile.png

He is beautiful! What a great picture - too bad I can't get him. Don't need a roo of any kind and getting ready to set a bunch of different eggs this week.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW! So tempting, but I already have more roos than I need. I want to do some La Fleche next year. I think we have some off timing, unfortunately.
sad.png

If you can keep them, get some hens from 92Caddy. You might just end up with a little mini-breeding business
wink.png

Sadly, I'm trying to focus on just welsummers and salmon faverolles at the moment. I don't really have any more room to get any more breeding birds. I'm also heading to college in a few months, and I hate to make my mom take care of more birds than I need.

Thanks guys, maybe I'll try Craig's List.

Quote:
I would be willing to ship if someone is wiling to pay. And if I found out more about the process. I don't know how well birds handle stress.

They are very nice birds. I would really like them to go to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom