Anyone near chicago needing layer feed?

Mudsow

Songster
10 Years
Aug 6, 2009
1 - 50#Kalmbach Feeds Layer pellets (opened bag)
2 - 50#Country Acres Layer Crumbles (1-opened bag, 1 un-opened bag)
1 - 50#Natures Grown Organics Layer crumbles.

I just lost my hen to gout
sad.png
I had bought a few different kinds of foods to try to get her to eat, unfortunatly, 50# is the average feed bag size.

I haven't really used very much of the opened bags. The Kalmbach would be the oldest bag at approx 3 months. They have been kept indoors, still fresh. I just ordered 2 bantam welsummers (can't wait!) I had to also buy 2 standard sized chicks for the shippment, so I will also in 2 weeks have 2 (straight run) partridge rock chicks if anyone is interested.

I can't just throw it away, but I also don't want it sitting around for months until my chicks are old enough to eat it. The gout thing scared me, have no idea why it happened to her. Toxin? too much protein? calcuim? being a hatchery chick?? too many variables. Anyway, If anyone is interested in the bags of food OR the two standard chicks. Let me know.
FREE to good homes. The feed is FREE too. I just don't want to waste it, that would be just wrong.

Mudsow

Ok, Chicks have found homes! WOO HOO. ANd they'll take the feed for the rest of their flock!

Thanks!
Mudsow

Back
Top Bottom