Anyone on here make stuff out of spun glass???

Quote:
Don't worry, we have three fire extinguishers. And I wouldn't try it without my hubby at home!!!

Quote:
LOL!!! I thought about that, and have done that in the past, but the thought of trying to drive myself to the ER while missing limbs kinda cured me of that....LOL!

Cjeanean, you should have seen me when I first discovered glass seed beads. I have about 60 different colors in their own container, and no one could eat dinner at the table because my beads, cloth, stretching rods, needles, etc, were all over the place. I have since calmed down some.

LOL, that's how I was when I was younger. When I was 9 I couldn't sleep on my bed because I had embroidery, bead weaving, paper crafts, sewing projects, quilts....you name it....all piled up on the end. My mom HATED it....I don't have time for that stuff anymore, but this glass stuff is too cool to resist...actually, it came to mind because of the christmas display at lowe's...LOL!!!

Don't know if this counts, but this is stuff I did when I was 16 - 17. I used needle nosed pliers, glass rod (from a chemistry supply company), and a propane torch. I ended up almost burning my retinas to the point that I don't have very good night vision (from looking at a flame for hours). Nobody told me I was suppose to be wearing tinted goggles.

2_glass-blow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom