Hatch-Along - Anyone planning to hatch out around St. Patrick's Day?

Pics
I have a chicken addiction. I love to watch them come out of the egg and then I get to be the first person they see and they think I am their mommy. That is why it is so hard when one dies or I have to give one away. I have had to give away a lot. Since 2016 I have had about 200 chickens in my hands. I could only keep 30. :th:love
They think your their mama?!?! That's so sweet!

Hey ya'll! I've been invited, but I'm sort of on two threads now (don't tell the March 2020 Hatch-a-long but I think I'll be more active in this one cause it's smaller)!

Anyway, I'm started my eggs tomorrow. I'm using a borrowed Hova Bator. This is my second hatch, I'm addicted (my last hatch finished less than two weeks ago)!

I have 13 eggs from my blue/buff silkies, and might collect a few more before I start! I also got 7 mix-breed eggs from my neighbor (polish roo, and the girls are EEs, polish, RIRs, and more)! "Egg-cited" to be here!

Hey ya'll! I've been invited, but I'm sort of on two threads now (don't tell the March 2020 Hatch-a-long but I think I'll be more active in this one cause it's smaller)!

Anyway, I'm started my eggs tomorrow. I'm using a borrowed Hova Bator. This is my second hatch, I'm addicted (my last hatch finished less than two weeks ago)!

I have 13 eggs from my blue/buff silkies, and might collect a few more before I start! I also got 7 mix-breed eggs from my neighbor (polish roo, and the girls are EEs, polish, RIRs, and more)! "Egg-cited" to be here!
Welcome! Happy hatching! :jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

Okay so to hatch on St Patricks Day I need to have the eggs start off on the 25th and hopefully my temp issue will be settled by then so babies will hatch on time. If not I'll have day after St Patty Day babies lol. Setting about a dozen Orp eggs. We should get mixed colors since the Feb eggs were very colorful. Excited to get them in the incubator.

My 6+ Birchen Marana eggs finally shipped today! Should be here Wednesday. And I won 12 Cream Legbar eggs on a BYC crazy auction yesterday that should have shipped today.
Candled the 36 that just started D5. I pulled one due to blood ring.
Somebody here is goin' chick crazy!

Back
Top Bottom