Anyone sick of winter?

Pics
I am so done with bad weather and frost too! This week and next week we won't be too cold, but it is raining on and off since last week's Tuesday and the area around our house is one huge mud-pit. Even the ducks are done by the end of the day and just want to go inside to dry out. Spring is not forecasted before Mid March here…😭

So dissapointed we didnt get any snow this year. I cant remember we had no snow at all from november until march (no winter weather expected for the next 2 weeks). We also didn't have temps under -3*Celcius. So strange this climate change.

The early bulb flowers are already blooming ( lots of crocuses now and even daffodils).

Extremely mild winters and hot summers :
I suppose we have gotten the climate of what used to be normal in France now in the Netherlands.

So dissapointed we didnt get any snow this year. I cant remember we had no snow at all from november until march (no winter weather expected for the next 2 weeks). We also didn't have temps under -3*Celcius. So strange this climate change.

The early bulb flowers are already blooming ( lots of crocuses now and even daffodils).

Extremely mild winters and hot summers :
I suppose we have gotten the climate of what used to be normal in France now in the Netherlands.
the climate has been changing for 1000's of years, nothing new there!

24F81190-505D-4552-8061-A4C994560315.jpeg

Nope. Not at all. Not counting down the days or anything.....
Seriously though, I need the sun and warmth back ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom