Anyone wanna do a Spring Pheasant or Chukar Hatch along ?

Quote:
Well I sure hope you have room. that's a lot of eggs. Good luck. How much did you pay for the valley eggs? I've been tiring to get some.

Quote:
Well I sure hope you have room. that's a lot of eggs. Good luck. How much did you pay for the valley eggs? I've been tiring to get some.

That's just one tray in the incubator
smile.png

I got the eggs with 3 Gambel roos I bought and he added them to the box. I think he gets $2 an egg on his website. He has Valleys, Gambels, and Blue Scales. I plan of getting more from him and a few others... like I have said before, I'll hatch anything
roll.png

I set black melanistic pheasant eggs Tuesday and today. I have 17 for Tuesday and 22 for today. I marked the ones that came from my new rooster. My hatches have been bad so far so I'm testing to see if he's good. He'd better be. He has most of the hens.

Last edited:
Well I'll be setting 20 chukar and 3 r.n. pheasant eggs tonight. I candled my other batches and 80% are looking good.
fl.gif

you'll have to give me Valleyqauilbreeder's onfo if you don't mind. been tring on ebay but just out of my range.

Dom

well I have been super busy and havent been putting in my hatches for the tally, I have 9 pheasants out 1 melanistic and 8 ringnecks (had 9 ringnecks but poor feller didnt absorb the stuff on his butt correctly so he passed, though he may have made it through that, he went all harry carry on me and commited suicide in the water.... dont ask how.... he managed.... stupid baby,
sad.png
... so oh well)

18 more to hit lockdown on SUNDAY also several eggs under all my crazy broody hens I have lost count how many but they do a GREAT job hatching these pheasant babies that is where pretty much all my babies have come from so far
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom