Anyone wanna take a stab at what this one is?

Peaguy

Songster
12 Years
Apr 23, 2007
May,Texas
4½ wekks...OOPS MAKE THAT 7 WEEKS! basically black but a very deep red (think RIR red) breast and this week the breast area is developing black "polka dots"
Here is main pic
1712_100_0546.jpg

And here is a closer one of "polka dots"
1712_100_0557.jpg

Any ideas?

TIA!
Excuse the dirty washing machine top... I had just fed them and hadn't cleaned up yet!
roll.png

edited to correct my math on the ages! Lawd they grow fast!

Last edited:
That looks a lot like some of my black sex link chicks that are about 5 weeks. It would help if I could see the top of the head (the comb area) to make a better comparison.

It's probably some other breed but it does remind me of my chicks. The legs are more yellow on yours though. However, mine to have legs that are a black/yellow combo. I have a few that have two black toes and one yellow toe in the middle.

YUP, SORRY CJ the head got chopped in the photo. Just looked and realized I don't have one with a good head shot of one. I have about three of these but this one is really showing the colors None of them have much of a comb developed yet but I will try to get a good photo of one.
Photographing chicks is difficult at best! I have YET to teach one the SIT and STAY commands!
he.gif
gig.gif
They just won't listen to me!

Back
Top Bottom