Apparently I'm clinging to my youth.

Pics
Wow, your hair is so long, it's amazing! I too have long hair, but not that long! Mine is around my lower middle back. I also am a bit OCD on not letting it get thin at the end, so I get trims....once in a while. Lol, maybe twice a year. I honestly would love to trim yours up nice and healthy, but if it makes you happy that is what matters!!

Also, I don't know your relatives, but remember some people say stuff in an off hand way, not really thinking, not really expecting someone else to hear. It might not be as bad as you think it is. Sure, what they said was insensitive, but we all (ok, I do at least!) say stuff in confidence like that sometimes. It's not mean, but a bit...ach...pompous(?) of us. I'd give them a little grace.

PS- I totally did not read through this whole thread!

Lol! I love OCD people! I do trim it but not very often because honestly it's up all the time and the only people who see it down are me, hubs and the animals and none of us really get too riled up about ends. The gossip, it was meant to be mean. I've had worse things said to my face, this just struck me as unusually petty. It's fine though I'm not the one who said it so i don't have to live with it.;)
Wow, your hair is so long, it's amazing! I too have long hair, but not that long! Mine is around my lower middle back. I also am a bit OCD on not letting it get thin at the end, so I get trims....once in a while. Lol, maybe twice a year. I honestly would love to trim yours up nice and healthy, but if it makes you happy that is what matters!!

Also, I don't know your relatives, but remember some people say stuff in an off hand way, not really thinking, not really expecting someone else to hear. It might not be as bad as you think it is. Sure, what they said was insensitive, but we all (ok, I do at least!) say stuff in confidence like that sometimes. It's not mean, but a bit...ach...pompous(?) of us. I'd give them a little grace.

PS- I totally did not read through this whole thread!

Back
Top Bottom