Apple users????

I did have to expand/minimize the screen a bit to click on buttons...but the forum loading and display issues seem to be resolved with Opera, so it might be good to go with until you locate an option you like better. :)

Another option is iCab, but my husband (the computer scientist) told me that iCab has a lot of features and may be a little more clunky with the loading speeds as a result.

I updated my ipad to 3.2.2. I believe ...I have a 1st gen ipad. I have not updated to the new os 5 waiting for all the bugs to get worked out and to talk to other people about it before I update. I don't need y ipad doing anything weird. I have a laptop but its a pc and I just hate the thing and do all my work on the ipad. But I have no problems posting or anything. Did you upgrade your os? My simlies are working...but i don't have all the ones I used to on the old byc. I also have the message about the rich text editor. Can you upload pics with the opera app?

Almost forgot! My thumbs up button is not working...is yalls? Thanks

Last edited:
Short term: Tapatalk will be available for mobile soon.

Long Term: We're working very hard on a great mobile support option that should work cross most mobile systems
Nifty, does this mean "free"? lol The girls feel burdened by my requests for more eggs to help pay for my needs lol....;)

I am using an IPad and also having a message pop up that says the rich text editor is not compatible with my browser. The browser on this IPad is Safari.

Go to the App Store and download the Opera Mini web browser. It's free. I made a test post using Opera Mini from my iPhone last night, and it worked great. You should have the same experience using Opera Mini on your iPad.

I'm on my iPhone 4s and posting this just to check that it works....
running most current OS5.01 or whatever it is.

I didn't have any problems posting from my iPad2 last night .... The only irritating thing is when you click a link it wants to show you the preview not open the link. So it takes it longer to aknowledge that you want to view a thread...

Ok I lied. I got home last night jumped on my iPad2 and I too have the not formatted rich text error. I haven't updated that to the os5 software but plan to ASAP. I can still navigate and post but its a little buggy. So I downloaded opera mini for iPad to hive that a go, and that was worse! It doesn't acknowledge links correctly when you want to click a link it selects the entire page like you want to copy it!!! Drag!!!

Im hoping OS5 update will improve performance as my iPhone works much better but I have to bring my laptop home from work to update.... I'll keep you all posted.

One bug I've encountered today on my phone is when I click on my messages , it shows 2 waiting, it says you have navigated to the login page ..... But I'm logged in and am clicking my inbox .....
he.gif
Oh smilies work here! On iPad you can't access the full menu for some reason.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom