April 2017 chicks, who will lay first contest...

Pics
Thanks I started thinking about weather or not to leave in or not

I am leaving my fakies in for now, I have to keep reseting them in the roll out box for the ones who have not started yet. Speaking of... my sex link layed her first egg today! the only two left to lay are the blue Ameraunca and the EE all three brown egg layers are a bit different shades I am glad I will be able to tell who's egg is who's
Headed home in a few I will see what the count is, 2 so far today

Gary

Our prizes for today. :). The big one is from esther the turkey... not a new layer.

Attachments

• IMG_3535.JPG
    IMG_3535.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 3
Crows took my fake eggs, girls better start laying soon I'm starting to get downright snippy. Hubs caught me doing the butt measurement yesterday. "What are you doing honey?" "Teaching them to whistle genius." Oh boy my anniversary is going to stink this year. :)

Crows took my fake eggs, girls better start laying soon I'm starting to get downright snippy. Hubs caught me doing the butt measurement yesterday. "What are you doing honey?" "Teaching them to whistle genius." Oh boy my anniversary is going to stink this year. :)

Lol, i am not measuring butts. Ain't happening

Gary

Do you know if it's possible that a pullet laid two eggs in one day as her 1st and 2nd egg?

I'm almost positive I only have 1 layer so far, Amber. After finding 2, there was 1 day with none, and then 1 a day since then. They are all the exact same shade as well.
I'm new to chickens, but had the impression that each breed would have variations in color.

Back
Top Bottom