April 2020 Hatch-A-Long! All are welcome!

I just made Safety hole in one and the chick is dead. :hitThe others appear to be as well after a candle. Worst hatch I’ve had but I didn’t expect these to even make it this far.
I have around a dozen duck eggs and 15 more Delaware eggs from a different breeder in still due later this week that I’ll be doing a final candle in soon.
I'm sorry :hugs

What temp and humidity were you at during lockdown?

Were are these shipped eggs? Sometimes shipped eggs do this. Sometimes it's the breeding stock, sometimes it's from shipping, and sometimes it's just because.

Your next hatch will be way better

One gosling so far! On day 30 :) we have 4 more that are piped . One of those piped 12 hours ago. The one that hatched only took 4 hours from pip to hatch! I was surprised lol
20200425_072706.jpg

Love those gosling pics! What kind are they?

I am on Day 22 and wondering about the other two eggs left in the bator I’m not sure they’re developing or not... the other two chicks are pretty rambunctious and want to come out lol. Can I take them out of the other ones don’t have pips and then candle them tonight? Or should I just wait

Love those gosling pics! What kind are they?

I am on Day 22 and wondering about the other two eggs left in the bator I’m not sure they’re developing or not... the other two chicks are pretty rambunctious and want to come out lol. Can I take them out of the other ones don’t have pips and then candle them tonight? Or should I just wait

These are Toulouse and Toulouse/Chinese.

Your only on day 22. When did your others hatch?

These are Toulouse and Toulouse/Chinese.

Your only on day 22. When did your others hatch?

One hatched 5am Friday morning and one 5pm friday night. So it’s been 16 hours with no action. I might be seeing wiggles in one of the eggs, but that was the one I thought had stopped developing.

I hope these two are both pullets. One looks like a toffee color and the other looks like some wild bird. In love 😍

View attachment 2106999

View attachment 2107000

Those colors are sooo cool!! I love it! I thought the bottom one was a keet or something 😂

Back
Top Bottom