Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
True that...lol

And then you usually eat it anyway but are so disappointed. :lau

But this one is delicious so that’s good lol

We also have cannolis, eclairs, and chocolate cupcakes filled with raspberry and a raspberry/pink frosting :drool I think they are made in store but they are soooo good.

And then you usually eat it anyway but are so disappointed. :lau

But this one is delicious so that’s good lol

We also have cannolis, eclairs, and chocolate cupcakes filled with raspberry and a raspberry/pink frosting :drool I think they are made in store but they are soooo good.
I think I just gained 5lbs reading that!:gig:lau:gig

Is that a fight on BYC?

Starts in page 29 but here is the synopsis lol I told Cy she would have to duel Ralphie for the title/power :lau

I think the power is getting to your head, Cy. :p :lau

What power? :rolleyes:

Idk, the one you and @duluthralphie have usurped :lau

You mean, I usurped.
Ralphie is irrelevant.

I don’t think he will like that very much :lau

You two may have to duel for the title.

It's okay, I already made @duluthralphie His crown
View attachment 1722891

The title has a set term of 25 years.

Okay well then I get it since I have the title :)

Will it be pay-per-view? Nifty could make enough to pay for hiring a couple more moderators. (I hear they get paid really well).

Yes it's $50 ChickCoin per person.

Sure!!!

What does ChickCoin equal in dollars??

Thank you!!! And it is lol

And seriously!! you guys are too funny!!! :lau

:lau :gig:lau OMG

1 million dollars.

So it costs 50 million dollars to watch the fight!?!? :eek: :th

Nope, there sure isn’t! Lol so disappointing.

Oh good. A much more rational number.

Wow... I stopped to feed the cows and look how quickly this devolved... I have to say I’m impressed! I’ll be back in about 6 hours (have to get dinner and those beers to make my comments much more interesting!) at least I don’t need to fear having this awesome entertainment shut down for offensive commentary.

Also, now the next time someone is threatening to report some poor organization or feedlot, taking pics without permission and trying to incite people here to rally behind them in their quest, I’ll actually be able to finish my “don’t be a dufus” post before the thread gets shut down! (I’m a slow typist!)

Can I please be appointed as grammar police? Bear/bare, there/their/they’re, and please ppl if you don’t want to prove their point figure out how to spell condescending before you say someone is being it! Exemptions for anyone in distress posting about an emergency though, see I’m not completely a heartless monster!

OMG!!! :eek: :th I may not be able to afford that then. Can I watch it for free since the fight was my idea? :lau

I think I just gained 5lbs reading that!:gig:lau:gig

:lau I probably gained that or more from eating it and the meat loaf dinners with mashed potatoes and mashed squash we also got.... they really fill it :lau

Best not get on that scale @TwoCrows was telling @duluthralphie about!

:lau

Wow... I stopped to feed the cows and look how quickly this devolved... I have to say I’m impressed! I’ll be back in about 6 hours (have to get dinner and those beers to make my comments much more interesting!) at least I don’t need to fear having this awesome entertainment shut down for offensive commentary.

Also, now the next time someone is threatening to report some poor organization or feedlot, taking pics without permission and trying to incite people here to rally behind them in their quest, I’ll actually be able to finish my “don’t be a dufus” post before the thread gets shut down! (I’m a slow typist!)

Can I please be appointed as grammar police? Bear/bare, there/their/they’re, and please ppl if you don’t want to prove their point figure out how to spell condescending before you say someone is being it! Exemptions for anyone in distress posting about an emergency though, see I’m not completely a heartless monster!
You're hired!

Back
Top Bottom