Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
If you want a Piña Colada....
4C97005D-A765-4E20-997C-17E8FD8187A8.jpeg

This online self-moderating thing was such a good idea I've decided to extend it to my off line time as well.

From now on I'll work when I want, sleep as late as I want, ignore telephone calls, say whatever I think, hang out where I want, drive down the middle of the road and eat breakfast for dinner.

Oh wait...that's not much change from what I do now. Never mind.

Sounds like my life right now as well... socially it’s kinda crummy, except for y’all (which is fine for grammar, because you chose wisely with your “too” @Fields Mountain Farm !), seems people don’t always appreciate when you just speak your mind for some reason! We have single lane roads, so if I’m not in the middle I’d have bigger issues to worry about than internet spelling trolling ;), but the sleeping as late as I want is an issue ATM thanks to all my enthusiastic cockerels :mad: 3am? Really?!? Somebody’s looking to be dinner!:mad:

Hope it gets better
Sounds like my life right now as well... socially it’s kinda crummy, except for y’all (which is fine for grammar, because you chose wisely with your “too” @Fields Mountain Farm !), seems people don’t always appreciate when you just speak your mind for some reason! We have single lane roads, so if I’m not in the middle I’d have bigger issues to worry about than internet spelling trolling ;), but the sleeping as late as I want is an issue ATM thanks to all my enthusiastic cockerels :mad: 3am? Really?!? Somebody’s looking to be dinner!:mad:
@Kris5902

:lau I'll drive you nuts if you follow me at all.. Im really bad with typos and autocorrect hates me... Ive gotten pretty good at quick edits tho cos I never proofread till AFTER I post..:gig

Sorry about the 3 am wake ups! :(

Mine crow all night... but I like it. :D

Wow... I stopped to feed the cows and look how quickly this devolved... I have to say I’m impressed! I’ll be back in about 6 hours (have to get dinner and those beers to make my comments much more interesting!) at least I don’t need to fear having this awesome entertainment shut down for offensive commentary.

Also, now the next time someone is threatening to report some poor organization or feedlot, taking pics without permission and trying to incite people here to rally behind them in their quest, I’ll actually be able to finish my “don’t be a dufus” post before the thread gets shut down! (I’m a slow typist!)

Can I please be appointed as grammar police? Bear/bare, there/their/they’re, and please ppl if you don’t want to prove their point figure out how to spell condescending before you say someone is being it! Exemptions for anyone in distress posting about an emergency though, see I’m not completely a heartless monster!
Please, no more grammar Nazis :old
We already have one of those-------
@BantyChooks - - -
One is quite enough. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom