APRIL FOOLS HATCH, give or take a day.....who's in ??

2ND RHODE ISLAND PIP AT 3:50 PM PIPPED

SEEING OTHER BABIES MOVING BUT NO PIPPING YET FROM THEM

pop.gif

the suspence,is killin me four days until my first hatch i set 29 eggs 22 have made it to day 14 ,blue black splash giants and lavender blue black orps i so excited:weee:jumpy

I'm officially in lockdown as of 2.5 hours ago, oh my. and I didn't candle anything. will be a surprise or shock for sure.

Should the eggs feel lighter or heavy ?

I had a bit of a conundrem (sp.) when I went to take eggs out of the turner and to take the turner out.......not enough hands !!!
But, eventually got it figured. Temp is back up almost to where it should be, humidity is at 62%

This will be interesting.

Eggs went into lockdown tonight. Out of the 22 that were growing up until this point, 22 went into lockdown lol I can honestly say I've never had the problem of "how am I got to get all these eggs to fit in here without the racks?" lol this is a brinsea octagon 20 Eco were talking about lol it's gonna be super cramped when they start hatching!

I have one mutt egg that is suppose to hatch the 1st of April. It was the only egg I had left from a hen and roo that were killed by a stray. Chick is moving in egg so I am happy right now! Probably will hatch a day early just because most of mine do.

ya.gif

ya hoooooo

my first baby hatched out at 11:15pm (rhode island red)
i first posted that it piparound 8:10 am but it was at 7 am
my husband noticed it first
jumpy.gif

this baby is very vocal right now
clap.gif

he recorded out baby popping out so our girls can see it tomorrow

2nd one is on its way now
havent seen any thing from the other 5 (green ones americana)
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom