Arch in foot pain!?

farm girl

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 6, 2012
In the USA
Screen-shot-2013-03-16-at-11.47.05-PM.png
THATS WHERE MY FOOT IS GIVING MY TROUBLE! what is it, it hearts when i run or walk a little bit! what is wrong?

Keep a belt or something beside your bed. Every morning before your feet hit the floor, wrap that belt around your big toe and pull up. Start with a count of 20 for about a week or two (whatever you are comfortable with), then move up to count of 30. Do this 2-3 times on each foot. You will feel a stretch in that area of your foot.

You also need to know if your shoes have the right arch support.

This definitely sounds like Plantar Fascitis. There are supports you can buy for your foot, and buy those inserts made to support the arch. I have a size 4.5 shoe and a very high arch, and I need

shoes with a good arch support to stave off pain. Heres an easy tutorial on how to tape up your foot:

I had that, and thought it would never go away. Then I spent a week at my son's apartment with new carpeting and extremely soft padding. The pain was gone, and has not returned. I'm guessing it was from walking barefoot on our hard tile floors. Hope you find some relief soon, I do feel your pain.

Dealt with that for about a year. The stretching helped immensely. When it was really bad I would ice the bottom of my foot with a frozen 6oz coke bottle (well, ice in the plastic coke bottle). That and ibuprofen helped. I quit wearing my "cute shoes" and wore crocs, sneakers or ugg type boots only. Now I can wear the cute shoes again and walk without it hurting. It did take a while though. Good luck!

Is it plantar faciitis? I've had that before and it's sure painful. I get it because I have super high arches. They sell devices to stretch your foot out, they look like this.
yhst-27050510579114_2253_16516178

Goot luck!

Is it plantar faciitis? I've had that before and it's sure painful. I get it because I have super high arches. They sell devices to stretch your foot out, they look like this.
yhst-27050510579114_2253_16516178

Goot luck!
Just looking at that picture makes my feet feel satisfied. I'll have to look into this as well!

Back
Top Bottom