Are Cheetos organic?

Pics
Next time you roast a turkey, give' em the carcass to pick. You can even make your broth/soup first. It's highly entertaining ... and often queasy-making ... to watch the little vultures tear it to shreds!
I could do turkey or any other species but I just feel wrong giving them chicken! :lau

Next time you roast a turkey, give' em the carcass to pick. You can even make your broth/soup first. It's highly entertaining ... and often queasy-making ... to watch the little vultures tear it to shreds!

I wanted to do that that with our turkey carcass but I was scared my dogs would try to bust into the chicken pen to get to it. And if cooked bones weren’t an issue for dogs I wouldn’t care.

If you ever doubt that your chickens are descended from dinosaurs just throw them a mouse. Fuzzy mammal kind not computer kind. Once they will prck to death and swallow whole. The other they will keep until you accidentaly drop your credit card and they will use it to order really expensive organic feed!(or maybe a bunch of cheetos)

Back
Top Bottom