Are these Easter Eggers or..?

With the black spots though, I don’t think they’re either. I think they’re likely a Leghorn mix like Hoover’s California White or Ideal’s Ideal 236. Most likely the California Whites given TSC usually sources their chicks from Hoovers.
That is one I’m thinking they could be because of the spots! I’ve gotten a lot of suggestions for possible breeds. So far one has black spots on her actual wing feathers too and is much more fluffy than the others lol

That is one I’m thinking they could be because of the spots! I’ve gotten a lot of suggestions for possible breeds. So far one has black spots on her actual wing feathers too and is much more fluffy than the others lol
Hmm interesting! I have had Easter Eggers with black spots too and a mix of single comb and pea comb but I bred them myself. But still. It is possible. So I guess you will have to wait and see what color they lay lol

Hmm interesting! I have had Easter Eggers with black spots too and a mix of single comb and pea comb but I bred them myself. But still. It is possible. So I guess you will have to wait and see what color they lay lol
We’re fine with whatever breed they end up being, they are very sweet and incredibly social lol it’ll be fun to see them all grown!
This is the “fuzzy” one, my son named her Godzilla 😅
IMG_7075.jpeg
IMG_7081.jpeg

Little guys are 2.5 weeks 🎉 getting more feathers, some have some little black spots and streaks, some are getting darker feathers around their necks 🙂
IMG_7302.jpeg

This girl is still the puffiest and has little fluffy cheeks ❤️
IMG_7304.jpeg

Just updating for fun now haha

Hi! New chicken mom here, we picked up 4 pullets from tsc that were labeled as Easter eggers. Now that I’ve looked more things up it seems like most EE chicks look different than mine, I know they vary in colors etc but all of mine are whitish yellow with yellow legs. Could they still be EE or likely something else? I love them either way but I’m curious!
Those are huge chicks to be EEs babies! I was just talking about light colored EEs from tsc in another thread. Seems to be a trend going here. But the size makes me wonder. Unless you've got handsize like a 5 year old, that's a HUGE chick!

Those are huge chicks to be EEs babies! I was just talking about light colored EEs from tsc in another thread. Seems to be a trend going here. But the size makes me wonder. Unless you've got handsize like a 5 year old, that's a HUGE chick!
lol they are very “puffy” I’d say, I thought they may be meat birds at first but they don’t seem to be filling out like that, they’re just very fluffed I guess is the only way I can describe it. Definitely normal sized hands I promise 😂 the newer thread I posted they’re 3 weeks old!

lol they are very “puffy” I’d say, I thought they may be meat birds at first but they don’t seem to be filling out like that, they’re just very fluffed I guess is the only way I can describe it. Definitely normal sized hands I promise 😂 the newer thread I posted they’re 3 weeks old

Back
Top Bottom