Are these fertile?

Here is the pic again. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• F20DF6B6-C93A-4E04-997F-072B80E4107A.jpeg
    F20DF6B6-C93A-4E04-997F-072B80E4107A.jpeg
    268.9 KB · Views: 5
Come to think of it..I do the candling 1st to test my prediction before I crack the egg. Gets better with practice.
Here's a trick I use that I learned from someone else and have had very high fertility rate among the eggs I chose that will go into incubator. I might have a dud here and there but am amazed how many eggs are viable with this method.
I candle all eggs and choose the ones that look almost all clear with no dark spot or blob (where u can see it’s the egg yolk) BEFORE I incubate any egg. A clear egg indicates it's fertile. A shadow or blob indicates non fertile.
I was very skeptical about this method but IIke what I was told..... if you don't believe me .. try it.... so I did... I was blown away. I almost had 99.8 % fertility rate with every egg and chick development to lock down with most of them hatching. Just to prove this I also choose some that had dark blobs and marked these as duds....99.998% they turned up as duds!! The odd time a dud hatched but I put it in cuz I wasn’t sure.
Like holy ... does this method work. Going forward with hypothesis don't waste space in incubator with eggs that aren't fertile to begin with.

Come to think of it..I do the candling 1st to test my prediction before I crack the egg. Gets better with practice.
Here's a trick I use that I learned from someone else and have had very high fertility rate among the eggs I chose that will go into incubator. I might have a dud here and there but am amazed how many eggs are viable with this method.
I candle all eggs and choose the ones that look almost all clear with no dark spot or blob (where u can see it’s the egg yolk) BEFORE I incubate any egg. A clear egg indicates it's fertile. A shadow or blob indicates non fertile.
I was very skeptical about this method but IIke what I was told..... if you don't believe me .. try it.... so I did... I was blown away. I almost had 99.8 % fertility rate with every egg and chick development to lock down with most of them hatching. Just to prove this I also choose some that had dark blobs and marked these as duds....99.998% they turned up as duds!! The odd time a dud hatched but I put it in cuz I wasn’t sure.
Like holy ... does this method work. Going forward with hypothesis don't waste space in incubator with eggs that aren't fertile to begin with.
Very interesting! I’ll give it a try! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom