Are these ladies actually marans? Or just jersey giants?

Good to know. I thought I was going to have to start a TedTalk on how Americans basically ruin everything we touch because we have no scruples when it comes to breeding animals.
Are you talking the show world for livestock or just poultry?? Cause both times you said "animals" and "everything".

I didn't know you were in the show industry for all animals.

Now I'm 1x angrier than usual 😡
schitts creek christmas GIF by CBC

Are you talking the show world for livestock or just poultry?? Cause both times you said "animals" and "everything".

I didn't know you were in the show industry for all animals.
I have worked with a large number of animals ranging from livestock and poultry, freshwater and marine fish, plants, and corals, reptiles, exotics, caged birds, etc. It's not really a point worth arguing as there's nothing to argue about. lol It's obvious to anyone who cares to open their eyes and see.

schitts creek christmas GIF by CBC

I have worked with a large number of animals ranging from livestock and poultry, freshwater and marine fish, plants, and corals, reptiles, exotics, caged birds, etc. It's not really a point worth arguing as there's nothing to argue about. lol It's obvious to anyone who cares to open their eyes and see. But if you insist on trying to prove me wrong in typical blindly American, loyalist fashion I suppose I can get together photos, anecdotes, and thoughts that prove my point.
Are you Russian so you can't break things? 👀

Back
Top Bottom