Are these pullets?

Kayla's Lunch

Crowing
5 Years
Jun 9, 2018
Maryland
I got some chicks from Hoover's Hatchery through Tractor Supply. They are Americana. I think that is what they were called. Basically, they are Easter Eggers that are supposed to have the puffy cheeks. Adelaide is a deep rusty color and Katie is a fairly plain brown. They are nine weeks old as of yesterday. Adelaide is the only one that has any pink to her comb and it is much pinker than the others. She is also a little bulkier than most of the others. Katie has faint rusty patches on her back. Sorry they are very faint in the picture. They are slightly more noticeable in real life. I was wondering if you think that either of these may be a rooster. Thanks!

Attachments

• Adelaide.jpg
    Adelaide.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 16
  • Adelaide 2.jpg
    Adelaide 2.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Adelaide 3.jpg
    Adelaide 3.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Adelaide 4.jpg
    Adelaide 4.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Adelaide comb.jpg
    Adelaide comb.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Katie back.jpg
    Katie back.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Katie comb.jpg
    Katie comb.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 9
Is Adelaide in the 4th picture down or is that Katie? If so it looks like she is squattting a littl bit. All the chickens in the pictures look like pullets.

Is Adelaide in the 4th picture down or is that Katie? If so it looks like she is squattting a littl bit. All the chickens in the pictures look like pullets.
i don't know which photo is 4th picture down for you. For me, there isn't a 4th picture down. None of them are squatting as far as egg laying because they are too young. It might just be the angle.

Back
Top Bottom