Are We Under Terrorist Attack?? Gas $6.79 near me!!!

If prices at a station far exceed your regional average, take note. Take your receipt and get in touch with your state Attorney General's office. For a listing in your area check out the National Association of Attorneys General at www.naag.org where there is a complete state-by-state list of contacts.

You should also take down the prices of all the varieties of gasoline available at the station, from regular to high grade.

Don't forget to contact your elected officials too. As Tyson Slocum of the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen pointed out, the Federal Government has a lot of power in this situation. And the Department of Energy has also set up a website for consumers to report gas gauging. http://gaswatch.energy.gov/

Last edited:
Quote:
Not sure where gas prices stand today. I didn't need any when I went in this moring so I didn't even look-to afraid!

We just filled the tanks for the tractors here. Man it wasn't fun either.

As for hedging the price on the huricanes they do similar things with agriculture pricing every day.

That is unreal! We've been hovering around $3.70 for a couple of weeks. I haven't had
visitors all Summer because of the gas prices and now some friends have asked to come to see us the gas is going up again! We are really being jerked around!

WE filled up two last night our highlander and our truck OUCH! The price went up 70 cents overnight. We at least were for warned by our community. There was a line to fill up too in a small town like Erin you better believe something is up for sure. Terrorist attack? Terror of the thought of not being able to get gas I would think or maybe we can call Ike a terrorist?

A bit of good news today...

light, sweet crude touched under $100 for the first time since April 2....

but that information plus $2 will still only get you a medium cup of coffee.... :mad:

That sounds more like price increase to get the people who are being evacuated. I would report this station to the Attorney General's office Here in Florida its against the law.I have found they are very helpful when you need them. Good Luck

We are at 3.26 locally..I will be filling up today just in case!!! That is just craziness!!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom