Are you done with shopping?

oh yes!
celebrate.gif

Done with shopping except a gift card to pick up tomorrow...

Wrapping... just getting started doing that tonight.

All the stuff I bought new came off Amazon. That has been wrapped since before Thanksgiving. I've picked up some used books along the way. Those are wrapped, as well. Then, there are our "fun" things -- the funny, useful, and entertaining items that get brought home from the thrift store & put under the tree. These are mostly (but not always) things we will USE but would NEVER have spent money on new. EVER.

So, my son has a crazy fancy joystick under the tree, a like new computer keyboard (one of the few things we'd have eventually paid for, but didn't have to have now), and a set of weights. I have a fancy schmancy electric indoor grill (with a bit of damage to a handle), a massage pillow, a craft kit, and a security alarm for a laptop. None of that stuff got wrapped. It's under the tree because it's more fun to see it there and talk about it for two weeks before we can mess with it.
wink.png
No little kids here, though.

I finished and wrapped everything last weekend. Yesterday I was finally brave enough to take a peek at my credit card balance. I had just paid it off,so I was quite sad to see the balance amount,lol.

The kids and I did go get some lotto tickets yesterday for stockings.Someone will be having an extra merry mega millions holiday! On the way out of the store I noticed the holiday candy was half off.Just had to get a few bags since it is candy I normally can not afford.

Back
Top Bottom