Arizona Chickens

Quote:
This thing is only 4' wide so should not be too much of a problem. I just wanted ot know if anyone had a feather magnet that would leave the shavings...

I want a feather magnet!!!! Mikey, new welding project?!? I could use one for the inside birds and the outside ones.....
lol.png

Oh Lordy I must be tired...I read that as "one for the inside of the birds and ..." I could NOT figure out why you were vaccumming their insides!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
This thing is only 4' wide so should not be too much of a problem. I just wanted ot know if anyone had a feather magnet that would leave the shavings...

I want a feather magnet!!!! Mikey, new welding project?!? I could use one for the inside birds and the outside ones.....
lol.png

How are you going to use a feather magnet on the inside of a bird? Eeeewwww! Gross!
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
lol.png

How are you going to use a feather magnet on the inside of a bird? Eeeewwww! Gross!
sickbyc.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Sheesh Sonoran & Mikey!
big_smile.png
tongue2.gif

I meant for the parrotlets (and chickies) *inside the house* not inside my birds!

Although my Cochin likes to yank and eat feathers sometimes...maybe a feather magnet would work on her?
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Sheesh Sonoran & Mikey!
big_smile.png
tongue2.gif

I meant for the parrotlets (and chickies) *inside the house* not inside my birds!

Although my Cochin likes to yank and eat feathers sometimes...maybe a feather magnet would work on her?
thumbsup.gif

Ohhh - that'll be much easier!

Back
Top Bottom