Arizona Chickens

I would like to see more about this.  It seems like my intestines/colon have been jacked up for the last several years.  I see all kinds of commercials out there about probiotics, etc., and haven't tried any yet.  Do they actually work?  Inquiring guts want to know...LOL!  --BB

Bobby Basham
Tucson, Arizona

Eat chilies, they're good for everything!

Did you get a ton of rain tonight?

@a little chiken
@desertmarcy
You all up for the Poultry Club meeting tomorrow? Just finished baking my famous chili relleno casserole, and if I don't eat it all tonight, will be bringing it to the meeting. Still having hydraulic problems with my truck, so it will make the trip on the back of a Harley, keep your fingers crossed!

You will have muddy chili relleno casserole by the time you get there.. Drive safe...

Glad you are back on. We were wondering where you have been.. This hatch is eggciting, keep us posted.. You are a good Moma, those chickens are spoiled..
highfive.gif

Yep, I'm still around, just don't post often. I'm trying my darndest to spoil the girls so they give me lots of yummy brown eggs. LOL They seem to be fine and run to the door and start talking to me as soon as they see me.

Just wanted to say hello to my fellow AZ BYC members. Just joined a few days ago.
Welcome to BYC! ;) prayers for successful hatchlings!
Praying that all 3 Ancons & 2 mystery ducks hatch next week.. Will post photos.. Just got our large horse trough & Mrs. America koi today.. Thanks to @Sill for her, she is absoulutly georgous.. Now just need to get some talipa.. Fish fry soon...ya all need to bring side dish's & drinks.. :woot Wait how long does it take for them to grow??
..... Yumm! I want some fish too!
Hey Arizonians! Our family is moving from Washington state to Glendale! Took our 11 chickens to auction tonight since it's impossible to move them (and I understand they're not allowed in Glendale). :( Anywho...does anyone know where to buy grass pastured chicken eggs around Glendale/Peoria/North Phoenix? I'm really going to miss my eggs (and birds, but we'll cross that bridge later).
there might be a farmers market near you. However you might try a diapering the chickens and have the kids play musical chickens as you drive from Washington to AZ, lol! ..,, It might be a fun experience or maybe Not!
The coturnix quail just turned two weeks old and look how they have grown! Day 1 Day 14 They hatched at around 10-12 grams and this one is 82 grams already and is about average for this batch.
.... Sill,,,they are so cute! May my kids later on in the year borrow one for a few days And babysit for FREE! ;)
For those of you East Siders that garden. There is a Seed Swap Sept. 11th from 4-7:30 pm at the Chandler Library at Rural and Ray. They said there was a huge turnout last time. Enjoy
...thank for the event info!
I definitely need to look up the codes again! This gives me so much hope, thanks you guys! And there just wasn't enough room to bring any chickens; I thought of trying to talk my husband into it, but we're already traveling with five kids with one on the way and a Shetland sheepdog. I'm supposed to be buying a farm to rear all these boys!
Drive carefully let us know when you're here!
Inquiring guts want to know... :lau It can be tricky.. Sometimes it is easy.. What is funny about probiotics is that commercial for yougart. Activa, it is really craptivia.. Stool softener... :gig You have to find out what works for you.. Hope this helps... http://www.earthworkshealth.com/How-Diatomaceous-Earth-Works.php
...lol,, that's funny, you guys are all cracking me up!

I would like to see more about this. It seems like my intestines/colon have been jacked up for the last several years. I see all kinds of commercials out there about probiotics, etc., and haven't tried any yet. Do they actually work? Inquiring guts want to know...LOL! --BB

Bobby Basham
Tucson, Arizona
My wife had GI problems and went to every doctor and tried every medicine, including a colonoscopy that put her in the hospital. After doing our own research and learning about GMO food and how glyphosate disrupts your gut bacteria it was pretty clear to us what the problem was. Within a day or 2 of eating organic or non gmo foods she was cured. I never had issues but now if I try to eat fast food as soon as that burger hits my gut I'm looking for a bathroom.

My wife had GI problems and went to every doctor and tried every medicine, including a colonoscopy that put her in the hospital.  After doing our own research and learning about GMO food and how glyphosate disrupts your gut bacteria it was pretty clear to us what the problem was.  Within a day or 2 of eating organic or non gmo foods she was cured.  I never had issues but now if I try to eat fast food as soon as that burger hits my gut I'm looking for a bathroom.

I was reading LKD's newspaper clippings in her last post. An interesting tidbit caught my eye, the American Heart Association was started by Procter & Gamble around 1950 to push their unsaturated fats, and they hired a well known doctor to quash any dissenting research. No conflict of interest here.

My wife had GI problems and went to every doctor and tried every medicine, including a colonoscopy that put her in the hospital.  After doing our own research and learning about GMO food and how glyphosate disrupts your gut bacteria it was pretty clear to us what the problem was.  Within a day or 2 of eating organic or non gmo foods she was cured.  I never had issues but now if I try to eat fast food as soon as that burger hits my gut I'm looking for a bathroom.
Thank you for this. Have you found it hard to shop for all organic and non-GMO? Expensive? Sucks that you and everyone else has to deal with this stuff.

It sucks getting old.

Absolutely......Green chiles are  my cure-all.  The hotter, the better....sweat all the toxins out.  I eat them as preventative medicine.  

I'm a Cajun so cayenne is a big part of my diet normally. Only real other chili I eat is jalapeños.

Back
Top Bottom