Arizona Chickens

Again: YAY for babies!

Accidental picture day today!

Grapes and drapes *snicker*

A ghetto shade-maker. I use the same sawhorse as winter greenhouse in the garden (wrapped in plastic) I found lots of the signs behind my bashas 6 months ago:

A dark brown pullet bullet (bottom left) But who would be laying a brown egg? My blue orp?

Dozer's boy?

Future dinners...too bad they are so cute....

Fast food throwdown. The little MFC roo is HALF the size of the Ameracuana. The picture perspective doesn't show it, but the MFC in the pic is the smallest of the MFC roos, and he was WHOOPiNG the Ameracaunas. I eventually had to lock the little dude in the brooder.

Up to something...

Good looking little roos Laree.
tongue.png
Thanks for taking them off my hands! My DW was happy to hear that today I have 14 less chickens.

I told my boys after you left that I must have known you in the pre-existence.
lol.png

Last edited:
I am getting so lazy. I loved my day off... but I was sore from going to the top of Squaw Peak yesterday, so I guess I had an excuse.

Time to go put the babies to bed and get the free rangers back into the coop.

Quote:
Everybody is settled in nicely. The Ancona has insisted in cuddling up with the overprotective mama and her chicks, and the Delaware checked out each nest box to see which was the most comfy. They all got meal worms this morning so that made for happy chooks.

Quote:
Everybody is settled in nicely. The Ancona has insisted in cuddling up with the overprotective mama and her chicks, and the Delaware checked out each nest box to see which was the most comfy. They all got meal worms this morning so that made for happy chooks.

thumbsup.gif

I have to add that I would LOVE to have one of those Egg Skelters!!! I could forsee a mess the first time my kids try to launch an egg down the "ramp" but I just love that thing.

What is everyone doing this weekend? We are going to the lake all weekend long, so I hope everyone has a safe and great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom