Arizona Chickens

Howdy :) just did some more work out in the coop, got most of the newest run in shade cloth and put up a couple of heads of cabbage for them to peck at, took them a little bit but I expect them to be gone by the time I get back out there again, saw the broody up at the waterer with the two chicks so she's getting off the other eggs at least long enough to teach them. :)

Attachments

• 20190614_105257.jpg
    20190614_105257.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 20190614_104841.jpg
    20190614_104841.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
We sold our house in SEDONA and must find a home for our 6-hen flock. They are 4 years old, healthy, happy, and still laying (although not as often as they did in their youth). Free to good home - must be secure from predators and it must be understood that they will not be butchered for food. They are: Rhode Island Red, Buff Orpington, Barred Rock, Wyandotte, and 2 Black Sex Links.

Attachments

• IMG_4820.JPG
    IMG_4820.JPG
    923.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2815.JPG
    IMG_2815.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2715.jpg
    IMG_2715.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 4
We sold our house in SEDONA and must find a home for our 6-hen flock. They are 4 years old, healthy, happy, and still laying (although not as often as they did in their youth). Free to good home - must be secure from predators and it must be understood that they will not be butchered for food. They are: Rhode Island Red, Buff Orpington, Barred Rock, Wyandotte, and 2 Black Sex Links.

I hope that you can find a good home for them.

Sad you can't take them with you.. :( hard to give them up I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom