Arizona Chickens

Quote:
Have you tried peanut butter on the nipples?

Yes I meant the waterers!

yuckyuck.gif

I NEED A FOSTER HOME IN THE AZ/Gilbert area

Hello folks, I'll get right to the point. I am moving across country, for a number of reasons, and will be in the Gilbert, Arizona area. I will likely stay with my folks for a while (with my wife as well) and it has been made clear to me that my birds are NOT welcome on the property there. I am seeking a foster home until we can find a home to buy (we are aggressively looking and have offers out on two homes currently).

We will be in the Phoenix area around July 14th, and I will need to immediately drop off my three ladies someplace. If you think you have room for my three ladies, and their smallish coop if needed, please let me know.

I'd like the arrangements made as soon as possible, so I know I don't have to get rid of them.

I will of course provide food for them, and you can keep the eggs they lay.

Quote:
I'm not in Gilbert, way North Phoenix we have extra space next to the spot where the neighbour kept a coop. I've not used that spot since I don't know if there was any issues in her flock. But we might be able to work something out if your willing to risk it. Also it will be VERY hot here in mid July 110+ something else you should consider. It might be better to find homes for them where your at and start a new flock after your all settled.

Quote:
I'm hoping that they will survive the trip. It will be 100ish here and high humidity (60-80% average) by then, and I'm hoping the birds will be fine with the change. These girls I have left I am attached to and it would suck to have to part with them. I hope it does not come to that. =/

Back
Top Bottom