Arkansas folks speak up.........

Quote:
We will be there showing.

Good Luck....If I can sell my chicks and roos quick enough, I may head that way. Any idea how long this will go on Sat. I would hate to drive all the way down there and get there around noon and everyone be gone.
barnie.gif

They are saying finished up by 2pm.

SWEET!!! Im going to check out the competition! LOL My babies aren't old enough yet. So far they are doing Great!!! I am so excited about my new adventure! I'll be there wearing my red shriners cap and masonic ring. If ya see me, stop me and say Hi! Hope to see ya'll there!

Safe travel and God Bless!

Finally I got the big coop up to predator proof ( I hope) still needs paint and trim work but hey... Got the babies in about 10 last night. My wife is glad to have them out of the shop/garage. Just need to tear down the old coop now and finish up. On a different note, is there anyone near Praire Grove, Lincoln, Cane Hill or Morrow that could help me Identify my GLW roosters? I've never had rose comb chickens before so I don't really now what I'm looking at. Outside that, does anyone have a need for GLW roosters? Failing that they will be caponized and head for the freezer camp at a later date. They are 3 weeks old today.

Anyone else building coops?

We are building a 4x8 coop. Have a few finishing touches in the morning. Will try to have it done and bring to Pine Bluff. We will have a price set by then and will be taking orders. It is a combination of these two coop plans:

47716_final20urban20coop20photos20018.jpg

47716_4_x_8_chicken_coop_building_plans.jpg

Quote:
We have the birds loaded and we are about to leave for Pine Bluff for the Big Bird Classic.Good luck to all exhibitors attending.

We now have BUCKEYE BANTAMS....well at least three. A friend hatched them for me. Eggs came from Jen Scott. Thank you both. Could not have done it without you!

FYI: If you need any garden seeds or vegetable plants, Shell-Ross is located 1100 Ohio (also Hwy 190), just about a mile or so from the Pine Bluff Fairgrounds. If they don't have it, you don't need it!

Back
Top Bottom