Arkansas folks speak up.........

Nothing but wind over here nothing bad, but the girls sure don't like having their feathers blown up around their heads.
D.gif

Just as i was elaving Monticello last night, lightning hit a transformer near Walmart and knocked electricity for half ov town. Sparks went all over the road and my truck! Sure scarred the ..... of of me!

I am sitting at the mcDonalds in Fayettville near I-530 and 62 Hwy waiting for U/A to wake up and get our hatching eggs. then on to muskogee and Tulsa. Not easy typing in the dark.

Anyway, I posted on the Arkansas swap thread I am looking for some easter eggers or white egg layers pullets. Call me asap if anyone has them. My return trip Tuesday will take me down I-40. I also have aa dozen BOB eggs with me if anyone wants them, call.

Thanks

Jim
870/723-3724

Thats really sad about your quail. So sorry to hear that. It was a bad storm for alot of ppl.
hugs.gif

Hey Jim, did you get any Silician Buttercup eggs?

U/A gave us 300 eggs. Not sure of all the varities yet. Was headed home today. Got to Alma, Arkansas and have a tire issue. They started vibrating. seems steel is showing in both front tires. Used tire shop opens in the morning.

Picked up 3 easter eggers for my mother inlaw.

Picking up some exhibition RIR eggs near Little Rock on my way home in the morning. There will be one happy 4H member soon!

With 300 eggs, there better be many happy 4H members!

U/A gave us 300 eggs. Not sure of all the varities yet. Was headed home today. Got to Alma, Arkansas and have a tire issue. They started vibrating. seems steel is showing in both front tires. Used tire shop opens in the morning.

Picked up 3 easter eggers for my mother inlaw.

Picking up some exhibition RIR eggs near Little Rock on my way home in the morning. There will be one happy 4H member soon!

With 300 eggs, there better be many happy 4H members!

so did u get any for me??? u can call me back now if your still awake...

Shot in the dark. Anybody within a few hours driving distance to SW Arkansas have any small, started pullets for sale? Can be mutts, can be handicapped.

I desperately need a small companion bird for my handicapped silkie X pullet.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom