Arkansas folks speak up.........

Just wanted to let everyone know I will have five bators of eggs hatching between yesterday and 19 February. 2 1/2 of those bators will hatch by 6 February. I have some of the following hatching:

Gold Lace Polish
White crested Blue Polish
Standard Buff Orps
Standard Plymouth Barred Rocks
Silkies
MF D'Uccles
Seramas
Production Reds
Sicilian Buttercups
Bantam Salmon Favorelles
French Black Copper Marans
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes

I possibly will have a few Black Jersey Giants but only if I have too many roos. Then I will give you 2 hens with a roo.
I have had a few people ask so I wanted to just put it out there that I do not sell my Heritage RIRs and they are to young to lay at this time.

I f you are interested in buying chicks please PM me only. I will not ship chicks. But I may assist with the driving if not toooooooo far. Though I would love to, I can't keep them all and the candle rates have been way more better than expected.

I put some Easter Egger mix eggs in the bator 21 days ago and now I'm the proud "mama" of 4 really cute chicks. (3 more eggs still in there) The interesting thing about these is that they are all dark grey/smokey with white highlights. I think I can see beards on a couple and maybe small crests. The lady I got the eggs from said there was a possibility of a Polish being the daddy. It's going to be fun to see these grow. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

I hope you post some pics soon
jumpy.gif

Congrats, Jim. If you don't find it a brooder buddy, you can always bring in over here with mine. Here's the whole crew. The last one to hatch was a neat surprise.
Farmgirl, they do have funny hairdos. I've changed my mind and think the dad of the blue/black chicks was a Polish.

This one just makes me laugh. He is Ethan's favorite.

Last edited:
He looks like he already has a beard!

Congrats, Jim. If you don't find it a brooder buddy, you can always bring in over here with mine. Here's the whole crew. The last one to hatch was a neat surprise.
Farmgirl, they do have funny hairdos. I've changed my mind and think the dad of the blue/black chicks was a Polish.

This one just makes me laugh. He is Ethan's favorite.

Back
Top Bottom